Hi all! In this post I am doing a review of the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealor. I purchased this product a couple of weeks ago after it was recommended to me. I was looking for a concealor that I could wear without foundation for those days when I wanted to go make-up free.
Here are the pros and cons:
- It provides good all around coverage for the skin
- I was lucky enough to find a colour match for my skin tone, so I am able to wear this on it’s own
- Does not change colour or oxidise during the day
- Easy to apply
- It will not break the bank as it is very reasonably priced (€5.79 in Boots)
- Stays on for a long time
- It does tend to rub off easily if you touch the area where you have applied it. If you are prone to touching your face a lot, this may be a become an annoyance for you!
My rating – 4/5
I reduced the rating by one star due to the fact that it rubs off. But I think this is a small disadvantage given the other qualities of the product. I used to believe that concealor couldn’t be worn on its own without foundation. But if you find a product that matches your skin tone, it can serve for a great natural look. I love embracing natural beauty, so anything that can aid that is a win win for me!
There you have it. My glowing review of the Collection concealor.
Please leave me a comment or follow my page. Seeing new followers puts a smile on my face and I’ll be sure to check your page also 🙂